Isnin, 7 Jun 2010

Suffering........

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.........
Yeah.........
suffering is part of my life..........
i feel stress,lonely n painful with all of my problems n challenge overcome.......
from child until now...
suffer to get high marks..suffer to make sure i'm the best in my class
i still remember... i always got number one in standard 1-3...
in standard 4, 5 and 6...i was forgotten but i still do my best for my upsr..
in Form 1, i struggled n struggled..i remembered i in form 1D....n then coz of my high marks i moved to 2 Arif and then 3 Arif.......
n After PMR....i still in SMK Beserah n always got number one in my class...

Thank God....

In UTM....I was suffering bcause the subjects were too difficult....Physics stream...
Although i think i'm the good one, in UTM there were a lot of clever n genius students......

i always crying..........

n in love.........
it still the same...i was suffering coz i have one principle...i never never falling in love with the same guys of my friend although that guy loved me..


in working too
i was suffering
i had met a lot of people,.............
bad, good n so on

.........................................
................................................
i believe....that all of suffering that i had face is the way of Allah to test me either i am strong or not to be a good muslimah

i can do it

aminnnnnnn